woensdag 20 februari 2013

A Couple More

Did a couple more designs for the costume.  I abandoned the first one with the big swirly bits pretty quickly because I just didn't think it looked right.  I liked the bat wing though so I kept that part for the next sketch.  I quite like this last design.  I feel it has more balance than the previous ones and has a good combination of native New Zealand animals (bats, birds and lizards) and craft (weaving).  I'm going to sketch this last one out from the different view points (sides and back) to see if it works and what improvements are needed.  I would also like to start thinking about the illustrations that are going to be embossed into the leather soon.


I haven't actually put any pictures on yet of New Zealand Bats or Lizards so here they are.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten