vrijdag 8 februari 2013

So Pagan Folk...Which Band?

I decided on the band Faun.  They are a German band which I have seen perform many times at festivals and concerts.  

I haven't based any work on this band before but have wanted to do so for a while.  Nature is a real centre point of their music and I think they are one of the more poetic Pagan Folk bands out there.  They also draw their text and music from a wide swept amount of traditions which interested me more than focusing on a one or two.  

I want to re-design their album "Licht" (Light).  It is one of their older albums and is purely designed with photography unlike their other albums which have more illustration.  The overall theme is the flowing of the Horned God into the Magical Realms.  I have a real personal connection with the horned God and I love deer so this really caught my attention as a starrting point to work on.  

 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten