vrijdag 8 februari 2013

CD Covers

Naturally I don't want to just design a simpell jewel case CD Cover, the standard plastic covers you usually buy.  I want my cover to be a original and interesting design.  I feel that a well designed CD Cover helps a lot in the selling of the CD and in a world where more and more is being downloaded I think designers have a real task on their hands to keep this market alive.

To start off with my research I had a look at what some deigners out there have done already.


The 3D glasses or the collective gimic aren;t really angles I'm interested in for my own work but I did like the cut out and pop ideas to give the CD cover a new shape and make it more interactive.  Although there are some interesting ideas out there I still think there are some boundaries that need to broken before it really started to get interesting. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten