dinsdag 12 februari 2013

So much to Learn...So little Time

I had a couple of ideas on what to research before I got to what I really wanted to do.  At first I thought I could research Music Merchandising so I would get a better overview of what's on the market and what I can add to it.  Not feeling particularly inspired at that moment in time to devote the research project to that I continued the search.  At that stage I hade some rather dark subjects in mind for my other projects "A Picture of Dorian Gray" and "Being Human" (Vampire, Werewolf and Ghost theme.  An interesting connection I saw between the two was Sin.


I looked into the subject of the 7 Sins and sinning in art a bit, which really was an interesting subject but as my other projects change this subject became irrelevant to them so I had to evolve this project along with the others.


I now had my costume set in place and I really felt this was a subject I wanted to know more about.  I decided to base my research project on Film and TV Costume Design and what I as an illustrator can mean to the field.  I felt this would help me greatly in my Uenuku Costume design project.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten