zaterdag 9 februari 2013

The Technical Side of Things

Not being particularly savy in digital animation or film my next step was to find out which programme(s) to use to make my credits.  After having seen the film making duo "the Daniels" at the Playgrounds festival and learning that they do all there stuff with Adobe AfterEffects this was the programme I wanted to have a crack at.  I just followed some different tutorials to try and get to grips with the programme. A couple of the video tests I made were too large to upload but here's one of them :)


After having got to grips with the mere basics I wanted to make one of my existing illustrations move.  Using the knowledge I had learned and my existing knowledge of photoshop I managed to make a basic and far from perfect moving illustration.


These try-outs led me to decide not to continue with this project.  Although I really enjoyed doing it, I felt I wouldn't be able to get my programme knowledge up to scratch quick enough to create a project I was really happy with.  Also I noticed as my files got bigger, especially on the last film, my laptop wasn't coping too well and was rediculously slow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten