vrijdag 22 februari 2013

Finished reading Costume 101, Interview Questions, New Research Questions










These are the notes I made on the rest of the Costume 101 book.  I have also written out here which questions I need to find more for.  Based on this I have kind of figured out what question I need to ask costume deisgners in the interviews.


Another thing I still have to do is sit down and analyse the costumes in films.  I have written out genres and then tried to fit films to the genres that could be interesting.  I think a couple will change and I still have to pick a couple.


New Questions that have popped up so far while doing research are:

1. What are the restrictions of designing for historical film?
         -What are the differences between designing for hostorical and completely new world (fantasy/sci-fi) films?
2. What inflence does a genre of a film have on the costume design?

I know the answer to the first question and I hope to learn more about the second from the interviews and film analysis.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten