dinsdag 12 februari 2013

Costume Templates

I tried to start sketching for my costumes today but I couldn't quite get into it.  Instead I traced out some template characters so I can easily use those over and over again when trying out different ideas at the beginning stages.

Uenuku

 I selected a stocky template for Uenuku as he is a hunter and would probably be a broader man opposed to slight.
I also made a javelin throw template to see what a costume could look like in a more physical pose.  The Spear was probably the mostly used hunting weapon in Maori civilisation.
Hinepukohurangi

Hinewai


I used the same poses for the two sisters. I made Hinewai broader the slight Hinepukohurangi as she seems more mature and emotionally steady than her sister.

 Village Women (extras - I've written out that there will one Head of the Women and six extra in my Costume Crossplot)
This is just a basic start for the village women, I'll get a couple of extra poses when I've done the first sketches for the three main characters.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten